Air Source Heat Pumps
Don't be a hostage to big energy suppliers
About Air Source Heat Pumps
Approved installer for NAP12438
Air source heat pumps (water to water) provide heating and hot water in a cost effective and sustainable way.
They can offer a significant saving on your fuel bills as well as a reduction in your carbon footprint .as they generate heat from a natural air which is continually in plentiful supply.
Some key benefits
- Fuel bill savings, Air source heat pumps are much cheaper to run than direct electric systems, oil boilers ,solid fuel boilers or gas
- Renewable heat incentive payments (RHI) payment with the Renewable heat incentive, you will receive payments for each KWh of renewable heat your air source heat pump generates.
- Will not require fuel deliveries .Heat pumps are much more convenient renewable option to boilers
- Highly efficient An air source heat pump can convert 1 kilowatt of electricity into 2.5 kilowatts of heat by taking 1.5 kilowatts of electricity from the air. A comparison an A rated combined boiler can only turn 1 kilowatt of gas or oil into 0.9 kilowatts of heat
- Preserves the environment ,Air source heat pumps offer a clean, sustainable and efficient way of producing heating and hot water
- Fully programmable and work with radiators
How they work
An air source heat pump will extract heat from the outside air, converting it into a high grade heat by passing it through a compressor where its temperature is increased. The heat is then used foe space heating and hot water. Air source heat pump will work in temperatures as low as -20"c
Air source heat pumps are installed outside your home and can be fitted to a wall placed on the ground or mounted on brackets high up. To get a good flow of air they need plenty of space in front of them.
Air source heat pumps are designed for a specified and designed for your house and installed by a professional MCS registered installer to ensure the maximum efficiently from the system
Renewable heat payments (RHI) can only be received if the system has a MCS certificate and installed by a MCS registered installer.
M Webb Developments Ltd (DrCarbon) are MCS registered designer and installer also Green Deal approved installer NAP 12438